Mist of Panderia - Commitments to Omega
Mist of Panderia - Commitments to Omega
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

1 2 >>>
Post in this thread (only one post per person) if you plan on playing with Omega for 5.0. If you think you know what role/toon you will be filling/playing, put that in the post also. If it is too early for you to commit, do not post until you feel confident doing so.

Everyone is free to play whatever toon/spec they desire. It is a fresh start. But our previous policies still apply. For example, if Bad wants to play main tank in Pandaclysm and 8 other people do also, Bad has priority and would be first in line. If I want to heal, I have priority, etc.

edit: I also plan on leading. opening the thread to General. I think we will do better in Mop, we had a lot of bumps in Cata
I plan on maining Flathan and healing, although I would entertain being a tank if I do not get at least 2 strong tanking commitments before 5.0
I plan on either dpsing or healing on Mikka or Tany...I'm fine with either one--whichever is most needed by the guild.
Furiously Arming for Berzerking FOREVER.

--
Because every guild needs a warrior poet

I R HEALS! Lol... NOT... TANKIN ALL THE WAY

--
I honestly have NO idea what's going on for me and Pandaclysm. I'll keep Phaidrae around in Omega - and level her up and jazz but chances are high that I'll be on Mal'ganis. I'm still not sure. I like it over there but I have no clue if I'll be able to find a suitable group to raid casually with. I'm like 90% sure my hardcore days are well over.

In my time away from raiding I've really grown to love the freedom of NOT feeling like I have to go to work. And by go to work I mean log in to raid. Also I've prioritized some things and watching hockey games is WAAAAY more entertaining than raiding...and by the time 5.0 drops the season will most likely be underway.

Flat, Mikka and Sespen all have me on RID and I'll redistribute my cell number in case anyone needs/wants to get a hold of me to see if I want to raid.

One more bit - I'm strictly 10mans now so if you guys have ANY plans of trying 25mans (which on Echo Isles I wouldn't waste your time) then I'm definitely out. I've completely lost my taste for 25man raiding and all the bullshit that comes along w/ it. Not to mention I will need a new computer to even want to think about 25mans in MoP.

--
I'm creepin around your head like a vine...

I'm ready to get back into the swing of things. Right now only have Pershing and my lowly hunter in Omega. Wouldn't mind tanking, but can also dps/
So long as the guild is raiding i plan on staying and raiding during MoP on my lock. I was considering moving to a different server and joining a more hardcore guild but decided i didn't really wanna do that again. So i will hang around so long as you'll let me.

--
shazbot!
Quote by sollos
So long as the guild is raiding i plan on staying and raiding during MoP on my lock. I was considering moving to a different server and joining a more hardcore guild but decided i didn't really wanna do that again. So i will hang around so long as you'll let me.

Excellent to hear Sollos. You're a good lock. Omega's raided regularly every expansion since early BC so I don't see why that would change.

--

I will continue to stay with Omega until either the guild dies or I just lose interest in WoW entirely. That said I should talk some about what I plan on doing in MoP in regards to raiding.

I want to continue to raid when time allows but I might have to do this at a more casual rate and stand in for people if my coursework needs a lot of my attention. I like normal mode raiding a lot but our work in Firelands and DS has shown to me that I have a hard time keeping interested in Heroic raiding. I want to support the group and it's great getting a new fight down in Heroics but it just hasn't been something I've enjoyed as much as normal raiding. This is kind of an odd position to be in but this is how I feel.
I started a new job working nights, and in this economy I can't turn down any work. I only have Tuesday and Saturday nights off, so not sure what kind of commitment I can make to raiding right now.
I do love playing WOW with you all, and would hope to continue when MoP comes out. I will be playing the best class EVER.....ROGUE! (Hyde of course)
See no reason to drop the game now. The Opax line will continue into Pandaclysm, and beyond.

--
post it up if you plan on being here, I am starting my external search soon
Plan to be here for mists- unless it sucks
Here with Bückshot.
I'll be around as a RDPS, jury is still out on which toon it will be. Probably on Az, but shaman is a possibility. More testing is required to make sure I don't hate the new shadow orb mechanic.

--

Quote by Azhure
I'll be around as a RDPS, jury is still out on which toon it will be.

I'm guessing it's the one that will make you feel like the prettiest pretty girl!

--

Not gonna lie, missing Warcraft and especially my Warcraft buddies!

/hugs

<does not mean I'm returning anytime soon>

--

pfft, novel

we have no dk's. Abandon the alt war. dedicate 12-15 hours a week to relaxing with us. Well, relax might not be the correct word. Doing something different may be more correct. And seriously limit it to that!

I know it is hard. I go to work with the intention of working. then I decide to clean out my wow bags.

ugh, nother day gone

I have a very sneaky suspicion that the 25th will be too much for you to withstand. lol

see you then!
well, looks like this is it for full timers

1. Flat - anything, preferably healer (vanq)
2. Mikka - heal or ranged (conq)
3. Bad - tank (conq)
4. Pershing - ret (conq)
5. Sollos - lock (conq)
6. Opax - mage (vanq)
7. Balt - mage (vanq)
8. Az - ranged (conq)
9. nox - ranged (protecter)
10. Doc - (protecter)
11. Teribus - heal or ranged (protecter)

so far. Ideally I would like another full time player or 2 as something always seems to happen.

1 2 >>>
[Back to Index]
67 Unique Guild Members
263 Characters (alts included)
6 Level 110 characters
30 Website/Forum Members
0 Posts in 24 hours
12 Posts in 7 days
16950 Total Posts
Teri is the last poster
67 Unique Guild Members
263 Characters (alts included)