We are recruiting for WoD
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

I am putting this out there, on public forums, everywhere

"Omega is recruiting for Wod

Guild created 5-12-2007, 178 players, 45 accounts

Omega is currently a ten man heroic guild. In current heroic content we have killed thok (11/14). We are absolutely an adult guild, although we accept kids now and then to keep us entertained. Most of our current raiders have been raiding here together for half a decade.

Bliz has stated, current normal difficulty level will be Heroic in Wod. In this new Heroic difficulty, the raid size will be flexible (up to 25). Because of this we would like to bump up in size. We have room. I would go as far as 30 raiders. I currently have 15 decent players who are playing. I want more. I can take any class/role at the moment. I promise you, we will be clearing wod heroic content pretty quickly, and we will raid, 4 nights a week. 10 hours a week. from 6:30 to 9:00 pm. Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed.

If normals (heroics) turn out to be too easy, we have plans with some other friendly guilds to combine forces, replan, and head into mythic. Either way, we will be raiding. We will be stable. We will be drama free. As we have been for the last 7 years.

http://omega.dkpsystem.com/app.php?apptypeid=1

Flathan#1832"

so if any of you previous players want to commit, please let me know. We currently have room and would love to have you. I do not expect you to commit to an entire expac or anything. But in the least, a patch/tier. az, gohzer, myst, creedy, doom, doc, rob, bad, bul, phai, castin, dem, dev, pie, dragh, egg, gasper, kanin, coco, keeb, kurd, mith, pershing, rapid, storm, korlat. I know you all and miss you all. The game is still fun. Anyways, we are still here
Looks good Flath.

Old-school Omegans must return!

--

I missed several people, those were just off the top of my head.
You forgot gart.

--
shazbot!
Quote by sollos
You forgot gart.

damnit, one of my most important!
I am back
My name didn't make the initial list! Severing all ties with Blomega for good now!

In all seriousness though, I do want to come back and raid with you guys again as this guild was one of the best I had joined in terms of community and you guys definitely kept me playing for as long as I did. I kept forgetting that flex raiding was going to become the norm as well and I really liked that idea as that means that if I need to take time off (or someone else does) the raid won't get cancelled which'll let me take some breathers if I start feeling burnt out again. I'm still not sure what kind of schedule I can commit to but I'll be playing again when the expansion hits so I'll see what I can do, even if I'm only free for a night or two.
yeah, we had 14-15 in here tonight. Was fun. we need a tank though. I had like 3 people who said they would likely be tanking and have yet to see any of them!
Did someone say tank?

(I know, month old post, but better late than never)

--
Blue post confirmed that the expac will indeed go live at midnight PST. so 12 for those of you in CA and stuff and 3 am for people on the east coast.

--
shazbot!

[Back to Index]
67 Unique Guild Members
263 Characters (alts included)
6 Level 110 characters
30 Website/Forum Members
0 Posts in 24 hours
12 Posts in 7 days
16950 Total Posts
Teri is the last poster
67 Unique Guild Members